- 1 Introduction for Registered Trainers
- 2 Training database for Registered Trainers
- 3 Entering the GLOBALG.A.P. Database: Users & passwords
- 4 Roles & rights
- 5 Masterdata of employees
- 6 Producer status
- 7 Product status
- 8 Company type and options
- 9 Producer/producer group registration
- 10 Producer/producer group deregistration
- 11 Producer/producer group registration/deregistration via upload
- 12 Transfer
- 13 Producer/producer group masterdata
- 14 Manage products
- 15 Managing the aquaculture scope
- 16 Working with Certification Bodies in the database
Introduction for Registered Trainers
The Registered Trainer concept is a core feature of the GLOBALG.A.P. certification. This concept allows to separate two functions: responsibility for the producer and responsibility for the produce of product. This means that a producer can have different products with different certification bodies, but another organisation is the consulting company of the producer. However, in the GLOBALG.A.P. database the producer/producer group can only have a unique Trustee-Masterdata. This company works for GLOBALG.A.P. as "commission agent" and is responsible for collecting the registration fee.
This section introduces the database tasks managed by the Registered Trainer, who is in fact the Trustee-Masterdata in the database responsible for the registration of producers, producer groups and the initial product registration.
Crucial is the assignment of the GLOBALG.A.P. number (GGN) during producer registration. This 13-digit number is unique and belongs to the legal entity as long as it exists. It serves as a search key on the GLOBALG.A.P. database for validating certificates.
Training database for Registered Trainers
GLOBALG.A.P. is operating a training database, available for tests or trainings and works exactly as the "real" database. Note that the data is not saved permanently in this database and any actions executed in the training database are not invoiced. Data in the training database get updated monthly.
Every employee of a GLOBALG.A.P. Registered Trainer can log in to the training database with the same login and password combination as in the regular database.